The Barn will be opening on May 25 as part of the State’s Phase 1 re-opening plan. Only independent beginner-advanced riders may schedule lessons at this time. Contact the Barn via phone/text/email to schedule your lesson today!
Please check this page for updates & information re: Phase 2.
MANDATORY COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR ALL BARN COMMUNITY MEMBERS
Please be sure to check-in regularly as these protocols are subject to change. Thank you!
- Barn hours are 9am-5pm ONLY. This applies to Everyone, No Exceptions. (does not include emergencies; in which case barn will advise).
- Standing Schedule or Call-In Required (details below)*.We are keeping the barn to a minimum of 10 people at any given time.
- No Visitors permitted.
- Everyone MUST WEAR GLOVES AT ALL TIMES. Latex gloves, riding or work gloves are fine.
- Everyone MUST WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES. You may remove your mask While Riding Outside ONLY (Please be sure to keep your Mask accessible for when you dismount & before re-entering the barn). All other times & in ALL AREAS Masks MUST be worn. This includes Paddocks as well as in & around the barn.
- Social Distancing Required.Keep min 6ft space between each other. This applies to EVERYONE at All Times.
- Must be Healthy/Asymptomatic: Only healthy asymptomatic folks allowed at the barn at this time. If you have a cold, cough or allergy-like symptoms (even if you feel fine), you must still refrain from coming to the barn. We ask everyone to please keep us abreast of such symptoms & quarantine yourself from the barn for a minimum 14 days once we are notified