Please check this page for updates & information as details may change within each Phase. Thank you.
MANDATORY COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR ALL BARN COMMUNITY MEMBERS
Please be sure to check-in regularly as these protocols are subject to change. Thank you!
- Barn hours are 9am-5pm ONLY. This applies to Everyone, No Exceptions. (does not include emergencies; in which case barn will advise).
- Everyone Must Wash or Sanitize Hands When you Arrive & before you Depart. Sanitizing & hand-washing stations are available for use throughout your visit as needed.
- Everyone Must Sign-in & Sign-out of the Barn. A Sign-in Record book is available at the Main Entrance. When you arrive you Must sign-in with your name, phone & arrival time. Before leaving you Must sign-out noting your departure time. Lesson Students with a standing schedule are not required to sign-in/out. Please do your part to help us keep track of all comings & goings.
- Everyone MUST WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES. You may remove your mask While Riding Outside ONLY (Please be sure to keep your Mask accessible for when you dismount & before re-entering the barn). All other times & in ALL AREAS Masks MUST be worn. This includes Paddocks as well as in & around the barn.
- Social Distancing Required. Keep min 6ft space between each other. This applies to EVERYONE at All Times. The Barn is marked in sections to aid in distancing. In general, a standard sized horse is about 8ft from nose to tail, so most riders will naturally be more than 8ft part when grooming & tacking.
- No Visitors permitted.
- Must be Healthy/Asymptomatic: Only healthy asymptomatic folks allowed at the barn at this time. If you have a cold, cough or allergy-like symptoms (even if you feel fine), you must still refrain from coming to the barn. We ask everyone to please keep us abreast of such symptoms & quarantine yourself from the barn for a minimum 14 days once we are notified