Full board: $500/mo – includes daily stall mucking and turnout (weather permitting), quality hay and grain twice daily, three times in winter, adding of supplements (if pre-made) plenty of fresh water, fans for summer, heated buckets and simple blanket changes in winter.
Rough board with Hay: $375/mo – includes dropping your am & pm grain/supplements *MUST be pre-made and available at time of feeding*, shavings, turn-out/turn-in, electric outlet, storage and use of arena, round pen and equipment. Boarder responsible for daily stall cleaning, water, hay & grain set-up unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Large, bright, airy stalls (13 x 13 and 14x 14)
- 180 x 80 outdoor lighted sand ring with jumps
- Daily herd turnout on 18 acres of lush pasture (if not wearing back shoes)
- Private grass turnout available
- Plenty of storage space
- 60 ft round pen
- 60 ft Indoor Training Area
- Electric fan or heated bucket $10/month
- Stall cleaning $10.00 per day (Rough Board only)
- Holding for vet, farrier or any other practitioner $20 1/2hr ($20 min)
- Walking $20 1/2 hr – minimum
- Colic Care (boarder provides supplies) $20 1/2 hr – minimum (day); $40/hr or any part thereof (evening) as available.
- Wound care $10 per occurrence
- Standing wraps / polos (on or off) $10/occurrence
- Worming $5 plus cost of wormer
- Injections $5 per occurrence (boarder provides injection)
- > than 1 blanket change per day $100 per month
- Training Rides $30
- Grooming $10 1/2 hr- minimum (or any part thereof)
- Barefoot Trimming Services $40